There’s something Not In the water
- Tap Water contains inorganic salts and small amounts of organic
matter in solution. These include calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium cations and carbonate, chloride, sulfate and nitrate anions.
- These are measured with a TDS (Total dissolved Solids) meter. Generally our tap water locally is
less than 100 ppm (parts per million)
- We reduce that To ZERO by a five stage Filtration Process.
- First The water goes through a 5-micron sediment filter, removing dirt, rust and
- Next Twin carbon Filters removes 99% of the chlorine and organic
- Then Our 40inch Reverse Osmosis membrane purifies the water - removing water contaminants such as
lead, copper, sodium, fluoride and others.
- The water is now nearly zero and enters our van mounted 1000litre tank.
- The Water is finally pumped through mixed bed ion-exchange resin, called deionization, and through
the Pole hose and onto the Glass.